To tell or not to tell, that is the question. This season of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation is becoming an episode of Maury. It’s Ronnie vs. Jen vs. The rest of the house. It’s hard to keep up with at this point in terms of what Ronnie has told Jen and what he hasn’t told her. I need to know what happened in that bathroom with French Fries more than I need air. Let’s get into the recap.
Season 1, Episode 7: “Baby Mama Drama”
– Did the producers make an exception this year in terms of outside guests? I can’t remember them ever allowing a significant other into the house. Actually, as I type this, I do remember Vinny’s family coming to visit the house. My guess is if it fits in the storyline, they allow family to come and boy, does Jen fit into the storyline.
– I understand why Jen was there, but why would you ever want your significant other in a reality television house? That is a recipe for disaster.
– The dinner was as weird and awkward as it gets. Once again, Ron Ron doesn’t get fazed in the “Deny, Deny, Deny” lifestyle. However, it was awkward question after awkward question after awkward question. The marriage question made me laugh out loud because of the recent Instagram fight between Ron and Jen. The biggest takeaway I had was Jen’s low blow at Mike. Everyone has been in a situation where a friend’s significant other comes into the group, gets comfortable, and thinks they can make the same jokes as everyone else. Pregnant or not, Jen saying “The Incarceration” was a dick move. You’ve known Mike for a few minutes and you drop that bomb. If I’m Mike, I am paying the girls to write another note to Jen. Revenge is a dish best served on Microsoft Word.
– I will say it again for the millionth time. Mike and Ron need to fight. Once that happens, everything will be better.
– Who brings their pregnant girlfriend to a strip club?! No one besides Ronnie!
– “I’m in love with a stripperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.”
– I’ll get into it towards the end, but JWoww is having a fantastic season.
– Ronnie gonna Ronnie. Once again, pray for that child.
– What would you do if you knew what Ronnie did and Jen asks if he’s been good? I’ve been debating this for weeks and I still don’t have a definitive answer. I’m a firm believer in staying out of other people’s business. Don’t insert yourself into the drama if it’s not about you. However, like JWoww did at the end, you have to pressure your friend into telling the truth especially if their significant other is PREGNANT!
– Spoiler alert: Vinny and his girlfriend recently broke up. You could tell that Vinny was struggling to be single in the house. To be honest, if you’re not married with kids, why would you ever be single in the shore house? There’s way too much temptation to be in a relationship.
– Finally, we get to see someone confront Ron. It’s been a long time coming. JWoww stepped up to the plate and she did not disappoint.
Everything she said was 100% accurate. It was like watching Michelangelo paint the Sistine Chapel. Ronnie looked like a deer in headlights as JWoww ran him over with a mack truck. Good for Jenni for saying this because tough love is exactly what Ron needed. The guys tried to do it, but they danced around it. Jenni was done with Ron’s crap and had enough.
Jenni has had a fantastic season. Between her fights with Snooki and Ronnie, I’ve been siding with Team JWoww every time. I find myself saying “preach” whenever JWoww goes on a sermon. The Church of JWoww. Never thought I would be a member, but it turns out I sit in the first row when she says Mass. No nonsense, just honesty. That should be on a t-shirt.
See you next week for more bad decisions.